Sunday, February 12, 2017

update

This week I've recorded a tutorial about how to change your windshield-wipers and  how to put the cleaning fluid in properly. Although these seem like things you will never have to do, you might have something on the windshield and need the fluid to get it off or the rubber of your wiper came off while its raining and you cant use the wipers because you will scratch the windows. this week I have started the process of doing another tutorial which will show you how to properly remove your tire and how to put the spare on correctly. After talking to my mentor he agreed that the majority of the Car problems he receives are minor and easy fixes like a tire change or putting oil in the car. While changing the tire I will also show how to plug it if you have the materials in your car Although most do not have the materials to plug the tire it can save the hassle of taking the spare off, and can send you on your way faster than if you had to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment