This week I was able to check back in with my mentor and talk to him about what makes his job so frustrating. He constantly has people come in with minor problems that they can fix on their own and can do in a short period of time, he tells how people will bring their car into the shop for big fixes or a lager job that one would need special equipment for, he stressed the fact that he always gets calls about cars taking forever to be fixed but that all because of the little jobs the shop gets that the car owner could've done on their own like, changing their oil, fixing their tire, changing windshield wipers or even just putting basic fluids in the car. This week I hope to accomplish a video on how to change your windshield wipers and put the cleaning fluid in and if the part I need for the LED light squares I have comes in I hope to be able to make a tutorial on that too.

No comments:
Post a Comment